Radio & Podcast Appearances
- Featured on I.NY Festival comes to Clare
- Featured on special episode of FNI WrapChat this week from the Kerry Film Festival.
- Maura Kelly’s HuffPost column – select articles
- IIBN celebrates women and inspiring ideas at US salon for Inspirefest.
LEAP is all about promoting diversity and inclusion in leadership. Really putting more women into leadership positions, explained Maura Kelly, a Principal at Purple Mountain Media, an IIBN Board Member, and a senior advisor with LEAP.
- In their own words: insights and video from Inspriefest NY Salon and LEAP launch.
IIBN’s presentation of Inspirefest NY Salon and LEAP Launch began as an email from Kelly Hoey stating: “Call Ann O’Dea of Silicon Republic.”
- Maura Kelly profile – Whom You Know
While studying for her graduate degree, Maura started work in an assistant job at a UN agency (United Nations Development Program) that would have a profound impact on her career. At UNDP, she was exposed to the use of media (TV, video, internet radio, print) to impact social change – to educate – and to activate communities. It was called MEDIA THAT MATTERS and that is how she helps clients use media today.
- STORIES OF 1916 requesting stories on IrishCentral (media partner)
- Irish Echo 2011 Small Business 50 Honoree
- Reporters Uncensored on HuffPost
- Emmy announcements
- World of Hibernia — Super Irish 50 Award
Events & Conferences
- New York, New Belfast Business Conference 2017. Maura was a panel moderator and speaker. Topic: “Building a Sustainable Film and Television industry in Belfast.
- IIBN Opportunity Global Conference 2014
Maura Kelly, developer of this content for the conference said “Side by side with the traditional tourism attractions and events mentioned above, Ireland is developing a world class reputation for business conferences and events.The annual Dublin Web Summit, the recent One Young World Summit as well as the European Business Angel Network have put Dublin and Ireland on the map in terms of conference locations.”
Other Production and Project Coverage
- Produced by Maura kelly – WOMEN in Film and Television and International Co-Productions
- Written by Maura Kelly – Irish Echo– ANIMATION NATION
- SSPD project coverage (Sober St Patrick’s Day)
“We’re tired of the negative stereotypes of public drunkenness taking away from the holiday,” said Maura Kelly, a television executive who helped to launch the event.
- SSPD coverage NY Press Cultural Traditions
- Irish Central – SSPD- Sell Out Success
“It was excellent, we had to turn people away” organizer Maura Kelly told the Irish Voice. “We delivered more than we promised.
- SSPD Press Release
- IN the MIX launched on PBS