Irish Times Business features Maura Kelly as member of the diaspora.
‘Pure talent only works with tenacity: you need both to survive’
Click on link above: On coming full circle: Kelly was “thrilled’’ to be asked to be a keynote speaker at the transatlantic arts festival, The Gathering Ireland NY 2017 and to be a judge and panelist at the International Kerry Film Festival held in her hometown of Killarney.
LEAP Delivers Impact with Social Innovation and Leadership Development
“If you want change to happen, you have to make the change happen. That’s really what LEAP is all about: women supporting other women to increase diversity and inclusion in business leadership,” said LEAP Director Maura Kelly
First Ever LEAP Leadership Event with Northern Ireland’s Women’s Group TWN Launches to Elevate Women in the Workplace
“The partnership adds a greater dimension to current conversations about moving women forward and perfectly fits the agenda LEAP seeks to pursue,” states Maura Kelly, LEAP Director.
Dr. Jane O’Meara Sanders, Jean Butler, Joseph O’Connor, Trish Long, producer Maura Kelly and Mícheál Ó’Muircheartaigh added to I.NY Festival Programme.
Maura Kelly joins designer Orla Kiely and former New York Consul General Tim O’Connor as an invited speaker at the I.NY Gathering in Dromoland Castle on Friday 13 October, while Jean Butler and Trish Long will both speak at the I.NY Creative Education Symposium hosted University of Limerick.
Radio & Podcast Appearances
- Featured on I.NY Festival comes to Clare
- Featured on special episode of FNI WrapChat this week from the Kerry Film Festival.
- Maura Kelly’s HuffPost column – select articles
- IIBN celebrates women and inspiring ideas at US salon for Inspirefest.
LEAP is all about promoting diversity and inclusion in leadership. Really putting more women into leadership positions, explained Maura Kelly, a Principal at Purple Mountain Media, an IIBN Board Member, and a senior advisor with LEAP.
- In their own words: insights and video from Inspriefest NY Salon and LEAP launch.
IIBN’s presentation of Inspirefest NY Salon and LEAP Launch began as an email from Kelly Hoey stating: “Call Ann O’Dea of Silicon Republic.”
- Maura Kelly profile – Whom You Know
While studying for her graduate degree, Maura started work in an assistant job at a UN agency (United Nations Development Program) that would have a profound impact on her career. At UNDP, she was exposed to the use of media (TV, video, internet radio, print) to impact social change – to educate – and to activate communities. It was called MEDIA THAT MATTERS and that is how she helps clients use media today.
- STORIES OF 1916 requesting stories on IrishCentral (media partner)
Events & Conferences
- New York, New Belfast Business Conference 2019. Maura is a panel moderator and speaker. Topic: “Wider Engagement: Impact of Global Universities and the Building a Sustainable Film and Television industry in Belfast.
- IIBN Opportunity Global Conference
Maura Kelly, developer of this content for the conference said “Side by side with the traditional tourism attractions and events mentioned above, Ireland is developing a world class reputation for business conferences and events.The annual Dublin Web Summit, the recent One Young World Summit as well as the European Business Angel Network have put Dublin and Ireland on the map in terms of conference locations.”